Wednesday, September 21

SPOTTED


North Craig Street

What can I say? The pop of blue just caught my attention, and I just stopped my bike half a block ahead of her.
At first, I was just looking at the blue top, which caught my eye. It looked like an interesting choice -- royal blue with a light mocha. But then as she neared, I saw the light turquoise cocktail ring and realized how she was pairing it off with the earth tones in her belt and skirt. And then it made sense to me -- the top, the belt, the skirt, the ring.

An interesting match, and it's not one that everyone may like. (Again, you have to focus on the parts that pop out at you -- no one look is ever going to sit well with everyone!) But I appreciate her colorful decisions. We could all use a little bravery sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...