Wednesday, September 28

Pittsburgh Fashion Week: Day 2 (Photo Journey)

The ManStyle fashion show is over, and I have photos to share!
The host of Pittsburgh Fashion Week: Miyoshi Anderson!
Check the rest out below!
May I just point out how pretty the studded ones are?
And maybe just how much I want them?
Or how I have pyramid studs and may/not be making them soon?
Waiting for the show to start.
And it begins.
They only really had room to fit one person on the catwalk
at one time. 
I love the older gentleman in the back. A
turtleneck with a jacket always makes
me think of European class.


This woman was a ball. She was simply charming
beyond words. And I loved her headgear.

The woman on the left had a neckpiece that
went down her arm. It was quite wonderful,
but I didn't manage to get a good picture.
She and the blue-capped woman were the best
of the night, if I may say so myself.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...