Sunday, September 25

Privileges and Rights

Omigosh. I can't believe I fell behind in posting so badly!
I'm a horrible, irresponsible person...  :[  And for that, I apologize.
However, as a treat, I'll let you in on my plans...


But first, an update of life in general.

Last week, I met up with my friend, Grace. First of all, it must be said that she's at least a head and a half shorter than I am. Secondly, you need to know that she's as spunky as they come.
She's this cute ball of energy, and she doesn't seem like a threat in any way.
However, she'll sass the sense back into you and make you smart if you test her, haha. This girl's a tank.

Anyways, we were talking about clothes, and we got on the topic of leggings, leggings as pants, spandex... And it was at this point that she said, "Spandex is a privilege, not a right."
Tick-tock. Tick-tock. And then it hit me. And I laughed because it was simultaneously so wrong and so funny. And she just gave me this kind of What? You think I'm being funny? look, which only made me laugh even harder. Thankfully, she joined in on my laughter instead of beating me into the ground.
Oh, Grace. Gotta love her spunk.
Who'd believe that someone so cute and
small could pose a threat? Haha.
...
No, but really.
In any case, it was nice to see her. I've been a bit antisocial this time around, but I'm doing my best to see all of my friends at least once in a while. So I may not see everyone a lot, but I'll at least see each person (mehopes) once a month or so. That's the plan, at least. Fingers crossed, yeah?

Oh! My plans!
So the second annual Pittsburgh Fashion Week is coming up, whoot! It, in fact, starts tomorrow, which is super exciting! My friend and I have been waiting for this moment for a while, and we're bubbling over.
On Tuesday, we're heading over to a fashion show and will be dressed to impress, as usual.
Anyways, I'm expecting to see all of you lovely Pittsburghers dress your best in light of this week!
Live a little, and don't disappoint me!
Snap and crackle like nobody's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...