Wednesday, September 21

Jesse Tyler Ferguson (All in a day's work, you know?)

I'm so tired that I feel like I've been hit by a train.
Seriously, I just walked around all day like a zombie and just stared at people out of pure exhaustion.

Oh, and I hugged Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
No big deal or anything.

(And I look so creepy and yucky in this photo.
Boo hiss, that guy took terrible pictures.)


I fell asleep at 11 PM and woke up at 7 AM yesterday. That made eight hours of sleep.
Eight whole hours.
For some people, that's pretty normal. However, I can't remember the last time I actually planned to sleep for so much/didn't feel guilty about it. In fact, I don't even know the last time I slept before 2 AM, much less at 11 PM.
Anyways, I woke up and was walking into things as I got ready for my day. (No really -- I was just a hot mess. And throughout the day, I felt like I had been smacked in the face with wet fish... exhaustion-inducing fish, that is.) I ended up staring at people like a massive creep (I was just so tired that I couldn't focus. So I usually stare at things or people without realizing how crazy I must seem) and being completely zapped during class. And I blame all of that sleep.
So screw my friends' theory about how I just interrupted my REM cycle midway -- I think that I'm just not used to that much sleep, haha.

Anyways, the day was a slow, blobby blur. And I was not feeling it at all.
But then I went to a little Q&A session with Jesse Tyler Ferguson, which I had been absolutely ecstatically looking forward to attending for the past month or so.
Granted, I didn't care much for the person conducting the interview (whose dress may have been a smidge too short... Really, honey, it didn't even cover your butt when you sat down. That may not have been the best move and was certainly not fair to the audience, which was at eye-level with said derrière). But it was wonderful because he's so funny, and he's so adorable, and he's so chill. I mean, he even talked to someone's mother on the phone to wish her a happy birthday. So sweet.

The best part, of course, was getting a picture with Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
I mean, the line was long.
And I mean, the emcee was getting really testy ("Make sure you have your camera ready!").
And I mean, the emcee later decided that only group pictures were allowed (three-fourths of the way down the line, of course).
And I mean, my sister had bailed on me as soon as it ended (leaving me in a sad not-group state).
And I mean, the emcee nearly didn't let me get a picture with Jesse Tyler Ferguson because of the stupid no-group-pictures rule (even though he clearly had let the other way many people before me get pictures).
And I mean, the emcee made me grab a random person so that I could take a group picture.
And I mean, the emcee (who was incidentally taking the pictures) totally ruined my picture and made me look like an absolute sketch.
But you know what?
I got to HUG JESSE TYLER FERGUSON. And HE TOLD ME THAT I GIVE GOOD HUGS.
So guess-guess, Mr. Emcee. I laugh at you because you didn't get to hug him. You just hatin'.

Snap and crackle, my friends. Snap and crackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...