Saturday, October 1

Pittsburgh Fashion Week: Day 5 // Gallery Crawl

Yesterday (Friday) was full of downtown frenzy with the Gallery Crawl, a quarterly event held by the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust. Basically, they exhibit art in different locations for free, and you just visit.
It's literally as easy as it sounds.

So I got coffee with my friend and went with her. The idea of the Gallery Crawl was apparently somewhat novel to her, so I think she enjoyed it.
It was raining, which made me somewhat sad since I hate being wet. But I was happy to spend time with her since I've become so much more antisocial with people so far (though in my defense, it's because I'm so busy), so I can't complain too much.

Anyways, I went for a casual look for Friday.
It was raining, so my hair was a mess. Boo, rain.

Take 1

Take 2

My friend modeling for us. The flash did something really weird here.
Or it might be that the gray really got the full effect.

Gallery Crawlin'
Participating in the interactive art!
And tasty finger food -- a perk of attending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...