Sunday, October 23

Polyvore with The Very Best of Versace for H&M // Mention from the Original Magazine

Here's a snapshot of the post:
Whoot! Check it out!
Click for more!
(Also, my apologies for the confusing title!)
First of all, I hope that most of you are aware that Versace has teamed up with H&M to release a collection in November. (For more information, check out this previous post!)
As what I assume is a means of promoting the collection, the campaign teamed up with Polyvore for a contest. Now, you use at least once piece from the upcoming collection to create an ensemble. Yep -- it's really as easy as that! If you don't believe me, check it out with the like below:

My second order of business is to announce that The Original Magazine mentioned me!
Granted, there might be some connections to mention... But that's not really the point, is it? (Haha.)
Anyways, here are some shots:
Here's the mention under the
"Blogs We Like" section under
their "Blogs" tab.
And here's the feature.
They seem to have high expectations from me (I wonder if they're as high as the ones that I wish to one day fulfill), and I don't intend to disappoint!
Anyways, here's the link:
http://originalmag.com/2011/10/21/style-my-lifestyle-from-the-pitts-to-the-burgh/

Snap and crackle, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...