Wednesday, October 12

THE LOOK: A-Line // The Dregs of Summer

The last days of summer weather are here, and I'm watching them go by with a heavy heart. Well, I guess those days left a while back, but I was fooled by the sun and warmth of the past week.

Click to read more!

On the bright side, the world is bringing out the pumpkin: pumpkin lattes, pumpkin logs, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pies. I suppose that it's only fair that we get something as wonderful as this squash to insulate us from the coming cold!

Anyways, here's the look:
The A-Line


I really wanted to play with shape here, so I have an oversize button-down and puffy shorts.
It's not difficult at all -- just button up the top button, and ride your bike. Wheeeeeeee!


I look extremely dark in these photos.
My camera's completely wonky, haha. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...