Monday, October 17

Save the Date: The Very Best of Versace for H&M on November 19th

Over the summer, I found out that Versace was teaming up with H&M to release a line in the fall. Of course, I began freaking out and told everyone all about how excited I am.
OH, MY FRICK.
CUT ME A SLICE OF THOSE COLORFUL PRINTS, PLEASE.
GET IN MY CLOSET. NOW.

Click to read more!

I finally found more information today: the line is to release in the States on November 19th. May I please, please, please tell you just how excited I am for this?
No, seriously. I'm going to buy a ticket to New York, beat all of the people who are camped out at 6 AM on the day before, and stand in the front of that line of bruised and unconscious people so that I can get some Versacewear.
Except, WAIT, problem: I grounded myself from spending money because I'm saving up to buy a DSLR camera. Which means that going to New York (or any other place) and blowing money on Versace is an impossibility for me right now. SOBSOBSOB.
This makes me so supremely sad and frustrated that I can't even begin to explain it.

However, Donatella stated early on that it was going to be very Versace -- all of the glamour, rock, glitter, studs. From what I can see, the collection is also going to feature a lot of the trademark looks and have the crazy prints reminiscent of the Gianni era. I have ALWAYS lusted over a Versace printed shirt (I'm thinking slightly oversize) and want to go so badly.
Someone should go on my behalf and buy me items from the collection!
So glam!
And the colors!


Image source: http://live.drjays.com/index.php/2011/10/17/first-look-see-the-versace-for-hm-campaign-collection/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...