Monday, November 14

Video out for The Very Best of Versace for H&M

So. You all know how I've been freaking out about The Very Best of Versace for H&M (Winter 2011), Versace's team-up with H&M? Well, they finally released their promotional video a few days ago, so here you are:


The video's kinda weird and chilling (creepy, even?), but it's really nifty. I am especially a fan of the background music, which is just erratic and fanciful. The concept behind the promotional video is also really amusing and cool. FUN.
I still wish I had the opportunity to attend any of the recent promotional events or to even just buy some of the clothes, but I'm holding out because I am determined to get my DSLR (which will happen by the end of this month, yay! All of my hard work shall pay off).
But I guess there are other future H&M collaborations to which I can look forward, so I'll just have to suck it up and be patient.

But remember, all of you who are lucky enough to be near an H&M that will sell this line, that it drops on November 19th in America! Check it, yo!

Source: the Versace for H&M video on H&M's YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...