Sunday, November 13

SPOTTED


Schenley Plaza

Click for more!




Case in point?
I think it's funny how most of the guys I've photographed so far have somehow (crossing their legs, either at ankle or knee) really given an elongated body shape because of the way they slouch when they sit. Maybe it's a Pittsburgh thing, haha.

Honestly, it's a silly little thing that I see -- hardly worth noting. But it makes me chuckle to myself a bit every time I see another picture of it. I don't know -- I just little things amusing. The whole enjoy the small things in life thing, you know?

Anyways, I used to only realize it after downloading the images to my computer, but I'm starting to be aware of it. So I'm going to try to take better photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...