Sunday, March 11

Half-Year Anniversary

Dear reader,

Today marks six months since I started Lifestyle of Style. I didn't really think to keep track of how long my blog's been up, but I just randomly wondered today how long I'd been at it. Lo and behold, it was exactly half a year ago that my first post went up!
How exciting!

I wish I had realized that today was the half-year mark.
I would've made something to commemorate the occasion.

I know it's not a huge feat in scope of everything (and of every blog that has ever existed). And I don't suppose that it's really much cause for celebration as far as celebration-worthy things go. But I still can't help but to be happy.

It's been a tough six months, what with trying to balance blogging with everything else in my life. And it's been a bit disheartening at times because I haven't reached a ton of people. I don't know if I ever will, either.
But I think that, more than anything else, I'm simply proud of myself for having been able to stick to this blog for six months -- six months where I haven't given up or said, "Screw it. No one reads this anyways." (Obviously not no one. I, at least, read each post I put up. Hahaha.) I'm proud because I haven't given up hope in this blog.

And I don't know what the next six months of blogging will see, but I'm excited to face the things that are ahead of me. I expect that everything associated with blogging will still prove difficult, and it's a daunting thought. Still, I know challenges will only toughen me up, so I will just have to face them as I go along.
Wish me luck on my forays into the future!

Photo source: Depth in a Shotglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...